Sunday, May 19, 2013

Thanksgiving

Well I touched a bit on pre-thanksgiving. This year was my family's year. However, we don't really go to Seattle for it. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but my brother and his family moved  to Gillette, WY last June so they are only 8 hours away, instead of 14. My sister inlaw asked if they came would I host? Sure! My Grandma moved to Salt Lake last July, and I've got 2 Aunts that live in the area too.

We ended up having my brother and his family stay with us and my Grandma, Aunt Julie & Uncle Jim came over for dinner. My sister inlaw Stevie's mom, Karen came over too. Even Donavon's Dad and Ruth came over. We had the whole meal deal at our house and it was great!

It was nice to spend some time with family that weekend. Issac and Jack had a blast playing, as did Katie and Marlowe. Although it was a short weekend, we managed to get in a lot of visiting, some sight seeing and a little bit of black Friday shopping.

{Milk tea party for two!}

{Jack & Issac played dirt bikes upstairs most of the time}

{Sunny enough for a day outside!}


{A trip to Scheels in Sandy... Don't go on Black Friday FYI}



{Stevie & Jack waited forever to ride the ferris wheel inside Scheels}

No comments: