Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Should have known better...

I should have know that "I'm going hunting Saturday" is not SATURDAY. It really means "I'm leaving Friday afternoon and I wont be back until Sunday Afternoon" I discovered this just a moment ago in the grocery store check out. The other day he said he wanted to take both vehicles into SLC on Friday when I have my Doctor appointment so that he can just leave from there - ok. So leave Saturday, because you said 'I'm going hunting SATURDAY'. Nope, he is leaving Friday. Then as we're standing in the grocery store checkout he mentions something about coming home Sunday.... huh??? News to me, but apprently he told me and I just didnt understand that "I'm going hunting Saturday" means Friday-Sunday. OOOHH ok. Ya he pulled this crap last year too and I'm onto him..... I had just forgotten.....

Anyone want deer? Because we have a freezer full of deer that hasnt been eaten from last season and somehow we are going to manage to put an elk in the freezer too? And possibly another deer??? The freezer is one of those above the fridge types, nice a 'big' haha....

I will laugh hysterically if the Doctor say's I'm about to 'go' and I'm dilated because he will not be going hunting hahahahahaa...... I'm evil I know.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Keith said just last night, "I'm really looking forward to hunting season this year." I laughed and said you need to read my sister's blog! One or two trips is fine with me, if it doesn't cost a lot of money. Look at it this way, there will probably won't be any hunting in S. Korea (let's hope! What would he go hunting for? I don't even want to know)!

Momma Strain said...

well after watching the olympics last night they eat some weird stuff... so im sure he could hunt for anything and make money off of it...

Meagan said...

I think Donovan broke into your blog and changed your due date to show that you're only 19 weeks along...maybe to help his cause for hunting?! Ha ha. Luckily for you, the doc remind him that you're almost ready to pop!!