Friday, January 9, 2009

Under Construction...

Sorry for the messy blog but it's under construction. I cant find a blog background I like and I'm so out of touch with my technology these days and its taken me months to create a blog banner and now that I have, once I uploaded it to Blogger the quality of the pictures went to crap. UGH. So bare with me while I make my way through the Blogger world while managing to take care of Needy Ned (Issac) who doesnt allow me much time on the computer. So who knows how long we'll be under construction - but just understand that I'm working on it!

Oh and for posting about Christmas and all the festivities, you're just going to have to wait because I havent even uploaded the pictures yet. Issac has been sick, hence 'Needy Ned'.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

So, I see you fixedi it? Did saving it at "100%" do the trick? I also love "The Taliban Song." I've never heard it before!