Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The big 3-0

Happy 30th Birthday!

Ha... Its a good thing I dont rely on blogging to wish happy birthdays!


On April 5th {He was an Easter baby} Donavon turned the big 3-0. No grey hairs yet. I said, yet.

He requested chocolate cupcakes. Like the ones I made for Valentines day - this time no giving them away. We were lucky and he shared a few.

So there we have it. Nothing too exciting... wait... flashbacks...

My parents were in town and were kind enough to take us out for some Mexi. Issac was in one of those moods. He didnt get a good nap that day and made sure everyone around us knew. Melt down was triggered because we wouldnt let him mix the beans, salsa and fruit snacks together. I ended up with a full glass of ice water in my lap, and a head butt to the nose, along with beans, salsa and chili colorado smeared on me. Donavon suffered only food smears. Needless to say, we dined and dashed and left my parents to visit with my Aunts, Uncle & Grandma. And of course, wouldnt you guess it; not a peep out of the boy once we got him in the car and headed home. kids.

Now thats a memory.

Oh - Issac and I purchased a new BBQ for Donavon for his birthday. We thought about buying it and keeping it a surprise but we needed it for our Easter dinner with my family. Either way, I think he's satisfied with it.

No comments: