What? You say its not Easter? That was last month? Oh....
I know, I'm behind; deal with it.
As I always say, better late than never! It was getting pretty close to the never point. I started this post forever ago and never finished it. Sorry.
So this last Easter my parents were in town for the week. We had my Grandma Elyse, my Aunt Julie & Uncle Jim along with the Noyes boys (Corey & Derek) over for yummy flank steak! The Noyes boys are at BYU, well 2 of the 3, and they have been frequently been seen at our house eating dinner. For those of you who dont know, they grew up across the street and are pretty much like little brothers to me.
This was our official get-together at our new house. I was quite excited to host the event. Although we might not have dining space large enough for such a crowd I dont think anyone minded sitting on the sofa and eating either. Dinner was delicious and we had strawberry shortcake for desert. YUM! My favorite & apparently Issac's too! He ate 2 bowls of strawberries and cream! Poor Diesel & Clive begging below didnt get a drop!
Eariler in the day when Issac finally woke up from his nap we did a 'Easter egg hunt'. Not quite to that age yet but he enjoyed what the Easter Bunny brought him, especially all the C-A-N-D-Y! Once he discovered there was candy in each egg he started throwing them at hard surfaces getting them to break open, then he'd kindly hand us the candy and grunt for us to open it. He also loved his 1st tonka truck. His favorite thing is to get pushed around the house in it, at top speed; as well as loading it up with whatever he can find then dumping it all out. Like in the middle of the kitchen floor.
So there we have it. Easter. Next......
No comments:
Post a Comment