Friday, June 11, 2010

Going Private

I just really dont care for certain people who stalk our lives. I know they are out there, and I know who some of them are. Then there are just the strangers that stumble upon our blog.

Here is the debate... going private creates another step for people to get on. However, I certainly have no problem with it because 1/2 the people I follow are private anyways so I have to log in to see theirs, and I'm sure they have to log in to see some of their friends. Although, those family members who AREN'T bloggers have to create a Google account to view it. I sent out an email this week getting a feel if it would be a big deal or not and to be honest, not as many people as I thought check it out SO, what gives. The few that I know do, either have an account or I would be more than happy to help them set one up!

So here it is laid out plain and simple for you - I'm going private next Friday. Send me your email if you want to be added to the list. Or let me know if you need assistance with creating a Google Account (click the link below and it will take you to where you need to go).

Create A Google Account NOW!!

Its not hard, I promise. I had to set one up to create a blog, I use my hotmail.com email to login and just keep the password the same to make things easier to remember. Once you are set up, every time you visit our blog it will prompt you to login, you login and poof, you are viewing our blog.

Please, if you have questions on how to do it, ask me! I'll help you set it up! Dont want you to feel left out! There are just too many weirdos out there, and nosey people.

My email is eleasajane711@hotmail.com, please title the subject line as 'Blog' that way I can spot it in my junk mail if I dont already have your email in my address book.

Hope I dont lose my followers!

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Good for you. Going private was the best decision EVER>

No more weirdos.

meaganbriggs3@gmail.com

Katrina said...

I enjoyed reading all your posts. You crack me up! And Issac is so stinkin' CUTE. I hope he'll let me hold him when we come. :) My kids have wide feet too...also were "fat" feet when they were little. Kinda sucks that you always have to buy the expensive Stride Rite brand instead of the Target cheapies. I was crackin' up about the "gansta" episode!

Sounds like Issac keeps you plenty busy, but he's so cute, how could you not want another little cutie...or maybe a girl version of him. :)

Gloria said...

No worries......I am in!! Not lost!