Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Splish splash

Instead of going for the kiddie pool and having to dump it out after each use and worrying about drowning; we got a splash pad instead. Much better idea.

I'll admit we've only used it 4-5 times so far this summer, but it seems like we keep getting sick and Issac has no desire to be out in the hot, hot heat anymore. I dont really mind either. I think the novelty of having a yard has officially worn off.

So those 4-5 times we have used it, Issac has loved it, and we've even invited the little girls next door over to come play too. I guess I should say, Diesel has enjoyed it just as much.



{ Taking a break & sitting in the hot sun }


{ Diesel loves to eat chalk, then barf it up on my carpet the next day }

{ Issac is smart enough to not eat it, just color with it }

 { After a long day in the sun Issac & I snuggled after nap time, and I played with his hair, which was caked with sunscreen still }

2 comments:

Meagan said...

How do you stand it?! He is just so DANG cute!!! That splash pad is a great idea too...might be perfect for Miles next summer... :)

Jack Fuller said...

Love the splash pad idea, have not seen one, great bright pictures of our cute boy!!!