Monday, October 18, 2010

Its a baby....

Girl!!!

I went for my ultrasound this morning! I was starting to be convinced it was a boy - Donavon was still 110% on a girl, and almost everyone voted for a girl.

I went with my Mom & Dad who were in town for the weekend since Donavon is still away. He gave me the go ahead to just go and get it done without him because he just wanted to know!

The tech was nice enough to let me call Donavon and announce it while he was on the phone. She wasted no time and cut right to the chase and went for between the legs. She zoomed in once Donavon picked up and typed onto the screen 'Girl'. We were pretty excited!

Donavon's convinced he can control his swimmers, he may be onto something.

Baby girl gave her big brother the thumbs up, pretty cute! Issac always gives everyone the thumbs up! She was quite the mellow little thing, even after a cinnamon roll & smoothie breakfast. Maybe she was sleeping off the sugar high.

Everything looks great, and once again she measured a week smaller so it sounds like at my next appointment my due date will be going from March 19 to March 26. However Issac was early so you never really know!

Well I better get going, Issac is getting into mischief.

And it took me less than 3 hours to buy lots of cute baby dresses and ruffle bum leggings and pretty pink outfits. Dont worry, I bought Issac a 'Big Brother' shirt.

So there we have it! I wont be the only girl!

{Side profile}


 {rubbing her head}

{thumbs up for big brother!}




{baby girl bits}

{brains & bones}

{legs}


1 comment:

Jane said...

This is so exciting!!!!! She's going to be lucky to have such a cute older brother. I love girls! She looks like a beautiful baby already.