Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mom's Helper

Issac likes to help me with chores, but it depends on what it is really. He'll help me unload the dishwasher; "fold" laundry and any yard work. Thats about it. We'll give Dad the benefit of the doubt that his skivies werent so gross they required gloves, but yet Issac just likes to make things more fun.

PS - are my walls really THAT green? Wowza!
PPS - I dont think I ever took post decorated pictures of my house did I? Once Donavon completes my Christmas presents (hanging a plethera of art) I suppose I shall do that huh?



Where is Issac? He LOVES to burrow down into the pillows after I make the bed, usually he's completely hidden from view.


PPPS - Prepare yourself for blog overload, its been a month my friends.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I love that color green. If we owned our own place, I guarantee one of our rooms would be painted that color.

Katrina said...

Laughing about the gloves and skivies comment! :)