I thought I'd put together a bunch of Issac's one liners. He's full of them lately. No particular order to them, and most of them are from facebook posts. I usually post his silliness on facebook because its easy to record them and I know others enjoy giggling too.
"Mom you broke mine feelings. Need go Doctor to fix mine feelings"
"Mommy I tell mine friends you wear undies" I replied "Uhhh dont we all??"
Issac was not eating his dinner and particularly sassy after I told him to sit down and eat his food he stood there and pointed his finger at me and said "NO! You go yours room right NOW!" - He had been spending time in his room that week, can you tell?
I had to run to the bathroom to lock the door. Issac ran after me "I wanna watch! I wanna watch!" once the door was shut he incessantly starting knocking "mommy? You done? Mommy you poopy? Mommy you done? Mommy pee? Mommy? You pooping? Pee?" SERIOUSLY?! Then Katie joined in on banging in the door. At what age can you have privacy back??? I miss it.
Donavon is using the bathroom and Issac says "awesome!" and whips his pants off and starts whizzing all over the wall {and almost Dad} before Donavon can utter the words "stop!" I walked in on Donavon wiping pee off the wall "he tried to pee standing up". Issac "AWESOME MOMMY!!' AWESOME SO AWESOME!!!"
Issac with a piece of cardboard string {you know those things you peel off to get a box open?}; holds it up to my butt cheek and says "two pounds"
Me: two pounds? You saying my butt cheek is two pounds?
Issac: yup two pounds. Oink oink oink oink oink
{This also has sparked him insisting on calling me Mommy Pig - everywhere all the time. "Thanks you Mommy Pig" Its slightly embarrassing when we are in public... Just saying.}
Issac: mommy, daddy cool!
Me: what about me? Am I cool?
Issac: no... Pretty. Katie pretty too. Me cool, Diesel cool too. You pretty.
We're watching Bambi on tv, first time Issac has seen it. What does he do when he sees young buck Bambi?! Holds up his finger gun and "pew pew" shoots at him
Me: Oh! Look there are the school buses! School is out!
Issac: Oh bummer. Sad kids.
Me: Whats your name?
Issac: Eye-ick
Me: Whats Mommy's name (Blank stare) Say E-LEE-SUH
Issac: Reeses-uh?
Me: No E-LEE-SUH
Issac: WEESUH!
ME: Whats Daddy's name? Say Don-A-Von
Issac: donbin
Me: Whats sissy's name?
Issac: Katie bug.
There we have it. Eye-ick, Katie bug, Weesuh & Donbin.
Issac: "mom wut you doing?"
Me: "making my bed"
Issac: "oh you pee bed too?"
Me: "uh no I didn't pee the bed"
Isaac: "bummer"
{He wet the bed that night because Dad sent him to bed with a sippy of chocolate milk...}
Annnnnd that's it for 2012 so far! Stay tuned for more! Maybe I'll go back to 2011 to find some more funnies!
No comments:
Post a Comment