Monday, February 11, 2008

Open House in SLC

After we got back from our Honeymoon we drove back to Utah we had an open house at my Aunt Gloria & Uncle Craig's house. Yes all in the same day (Hawaii to Utah). Let me tell you, as if driving from Utah to Virginia then back to Kentucky wasn't enough fun.... I'm starting to see we have a thing for long journey's. After getting settled in for about a week we had another gathering for friends and family that couldn't make it up to Seattle. It was great to see some of our friends and family that did come. A lot still couldn't make it and they were missed. Things were pretty relaxed and it was a lot of fun. And yes, we were threatened by our mothers that we HAD to dress up in the wedding get-up. I'll admit it was fun to wear my dress again. Its not everyday you get to wear your wedding dress, which is sad because I loved it and I'll never wear it again....

1 comment:

Gloria said...

It was a fun party! You need to teach Grandma Elyse how to view your blog.

Love you,
Aunt Gloria