I'm sure some of you may be curious why I havent posted our DC adventures yet or pictures. Well United Airlines was nice enought to not only "delay" Issac's bags for two days on the way there; they wanted to make up for it and steal our camera on the way home. I was smart enough to take the memory card out of the camera and stick it in my purse so at least I have Issac's baby pictures and documentation of his life thus far but still, we're out a $500 camera and all the gadgets that where in the bag (i.e. my SD card reader). So there ya have it. No pictures yet. I ordered a camera online last night so it will probably be here Thurs or Fri. Its driving me nuts not being able to take pictures of my monster.
Moral of the story; United Airlines is the devil, they delay your bags for two days and steal cameras and refuse to compensate you for any of your problems; well nothing more than a 'sincere' "we're so sorry". YEAH RIGHT, I bet you are. So in the meantime, low life airport workers can continue to help themselves to anything they want because the will not be caught and they know the company doesnt have to pay for it. SO that being said, Donavon and I are thinking working at the Airport is looking pretty good. Steal what you will and take it to the pawn shop and have a nice little side job. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment