Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm sorry...

but you're all just gonna have to wait. I have a lot of blogging to do and I just dont have the time it is going to require. We went to Seattle the end of March beg of April and did a lot, and then of course Easter too. So stay tuned.....
Everything would be up to date if I hadnt busted my lap top. A week or two before Seattle I set my lap top down on the sofa as I reached for the binky for Issac; as I leaned it fell off the sofa. For those of you who remember, back in the day your wireless internet card stuck out from the side. Yup, my lap top is from 2003. So when it fell it landed on that wireless card and jammed it up into my computer. We took it apart but it totally destroyed it. So no internet on my lap top, which is the one that I do everything from because it has all the photo editing tools on it. Donavon's on the other hand we finally got 'working'. His excuse, its been to Iraq and back. The thing is hammered and sand blasted. To get it working I crammed foil in the electrical port so that it would keep a connection (and he has ZERO photo programs worth while on his). AND might I add that BOTH our lap tops are out of space, to the point you can only run 1 program at a time, IF it doesnt take a lot to run it. So there we have it, we have two REALLY crappy computers that are on the out. I tried to edit all the pictures on my computer then transfer them to his and then trying to upload them to blogger.... yeah sorry.... i attempted for most of yesterday and got 1 whopping picture up. Soooooooooo..... you're all just going to have to wait until we buy a new computer. We are going to bite the bullet and get one this weekend when we go into town. So not on the budget list but we dont really have a choice since Donavon's could stop working at any moment now.... (dont touch it or move it because it could stop getting power!) GHETTO.... we know. But at least we are recognizing we have a problem before we turn to the electrical & duct tape....


No comments: