Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The cutest video ever made!

I just have to say that I LOVE watching Issac crawl! I cant help but smile! I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in 2 weeks when he's into everything but until then I'm going to love it! I got out the camera and took some video and this one is by far the cutest thing you will ever watch, I love the ending! Priceless!! I guess I'm going to have to start keeping the house cleaner from now on since someone is getting around better!


Enjoy the video!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAHHH!! This is so freaking adorable! I laughed out loud when he started clapping! He's soooo big now! I can't wait to see you guys!

Monica said...

So CUTE!

Unknown said...

Okay. He is officially adorable! I am so jealous. I really want one! Apparently people frown upon that if you aren't married yet though...so I will just have to be patient :)