Well since no one ever came out to see us, and we are moving in a week I guess I'll post pictures of where we have been living for the last 2 years. I guess I shouldnt say 'no one' since in the last two years my Aunt Julie has come twice, Grandma Elyse once, Uncle Jim once, my parents twice, Donavon's parents twice, Donavon's friend Brian & his wife Wendy once for dinner, Donavon's distant relative/friends little brother Cody and his friends once, and then one trip to get ammo which included my brother Ryan, brother inlaw Earl, nephew Jordan and I dont know who else, I wasnt home.
So there you have it. The only people to stay a night were my parents and Cody & his creepy stinky friends who needed a place to crash while coyote hunting.
Here is it is.... 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1 car garage duplex. (and only 5 windows & a sliding glass door, its a dungeon.)
Right after we got married & moved in

Family room
Other 1/2 of the Family Room
Kitchen
Dining Room
Issac's Room
Master Bedroom
Master Closet, notice who the closet hog is....
Master Bath (identical one upstairs & 1/2 bath downstairs)
"Guest room / closet / exercise room / just go put it in the guest room" Room
And thats it.... our house. Of course it looks nothing like that now, but thats what it looked like a few weeks ago before I destroyed it and started packing.
No comments:
Post a Comment