Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something about a baby

The empty nester's filled their nest again...

My Dad's been wanting another dog since Chester had to be put down in October of 2007 (and Abby I guess...). My Mom has been pretty adamant about NOT wanting another dog ever again. Somehow my Dad always gets what he wants. He might have to work her for a few years but he gets it.

Well... he got what he wanted and I think my Mom's heart has melted over this little furball. I think he'd even make the Grinch's heart melt!

Everyone.... meet Clive! Isnt he precious?! I cant wait to get up to Seattle and play with him! (PS - Issac & I are coming up Jan 22-30).
Now I dont want to leave this little fella out either. My sister & her hubby got a chocolate lab for their kids for Christmas. He just went home with them on Friday so I dont really have any pictures of this little guy, but I stole this picture from her facebook. (Thanks Sis). I believe his name is Ruger. Unless they changed it, which I doubt. Their last chocolate lab was killed a year ago (Moose), and I think Ruger was his Dad's name?

Moose & Chester were great dogs, I hope these little pups know they have some big shoes to fill!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Awww, thanks for the post. I know I'm a lame-o for not even posting on our blog about the dog yet. My life has gotten away from me lately and there is not enough time in the day (if I want to sleep). Clive is a cutie, huh? He is quite a bit bigger than Ruger. They haven't met yet, but it will be fun to get them together.