I was talking to my Dad tonight and told him Issac's latest, playing puppy dog. This kid lives for anything puppy dog, and now he likes to act like one. He likes to bite down on a corner of his blankie and walk around while I hold the other end like his leash. Now he's moved onto fetching too. Donavon and I have this stupid app on our phones that is like a cyber pet and he loves to watch the doggies play on the phone too.
So here he is, playing fetch.
and here is Diesel making snow doggies (instead of snow angels)
And one last totally unrelated video... may as well post it while I post the others or the day may never come. My father inlaw may hurt me if he knew I posted this but he isnt to tech savvy and I dont think he knows what a blog is, so I think I'm safe. :) The background audio is a typical "conversation" and I love it just for the sheer memories for later down the road. This family is full of debaters, and he is oblivious to the fact I'm recording Issac. Issac just loves this massage chair that he bought for Christmas. All it really does is vibrate. Issac will climb up in the chair and turn it on himself and just sit there forever, pretty funny.
1 comment:
Fun videos!
Issac is hilarious playing fetch with you. What a funny boy!
Post a Comment