Soooooo close. The house is almost done. We stopped by today, we have to go now during business hours because they lock up our house & the model home has the key.
It was amazing. Here are some pictures.
It was amazing. Here are some pictures.
Love my cabinets, all appliances are stainless
Fireplace complete w/ tile
Upstairs hallway looking straight ahead to Issac's room, playroom/office to the left and the bathroom behind the wall to the left, with stairs going down straight to the left. Door on the right is the guest room, behind to the right is the laundry & linen closet. Does that make sense?
Biggest freaking linen closet ever. I could store kids in there, each one sleeps on a shelf. Laundry room is to the left of the closet, master is to the right.
Biggest freaking linen closet ever. I could store kids in there, each one sleeps on a shelf. Laundry room is to the left of the closet, master is to the right.
Issac's bathroom
Master bath. Not too sure about my tile selections now. Totally looked different in the model showroom.
Cant wait to soak in that tub. I love baths.
Oh man.... I cant wait to move.
1 comment:
wow! it's looking SO good! i cant wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment