I'm not about to go missing, so dont file any missing persons reports. My father inlaw canceled the internet. He switched providers and I guess didnt want to keep the internet on for another 15-20 days for us. So until then, no more postings until we move into our new place and get internet. Hopefully sooner than later..... So I guess everyone misses out on photo updates for awhile, or any update for that matter.
Talk about pain in the you know what, have you ever realized how much we rely on the internet for? Online banking (I do all mine online), sending files to people, communicating with family & friends. Guess we'll be doing everything old school for awhile. Banking at the bank, who does that? Driving 'round town to get documents from people - pfff just email 'em.
This house couldnt be done any faster.
1 comment:
Your father in law is a tool for doing that, I mean really a couple of more weeks. Can you get wi-fi at the Library or do you have a local Starbucks. Your house is really looking good. Wow, not too much longer. I have jury duty this week but maybe we could find a time to get together next week.
Post a Comment