Ok so here is the house as of this weekend! Its coming along nicely and its so exciting to go see it every weekend to see its progress and there isnt much left to do! This week they are doing cabinets so next week's pictures will really be exciting to see! I think they might be doing tile work this week too? It would be a great week to do concrete for the driveway and patios since its clear skies and warm sunshine all week. As of right now it will be done by Feb 28th, so that puts us closing the 1st week of March. Ok I'm starving and I'm going to go make some breakfast for me & my baby toad.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Building update
Bahumbug... writing this for the 2nd time.... thanks Issac for throwing a phone at the keyboard and magically deleting it all. Pfff....
Ok so here is the house as of this weekend! Its coming along nicely and its so exciting to go see it every weekend to see its progress and there isnt much left to do! This week they are doing cabinets so next week's pictures will really be exciting to see! I think they might be doing tile work this week too? It would be a great week to do concrete for the driveway and patios since its clear skies and warm sunshine all week. As of right now it will be done by Feb 28th, so that puts us closing the 1st week of March. Ok I'm starving and I'm going to go make some breakfast for me & my baby toad.


I'll post Seattle stuff later. This is a quick & easy post.
Ok so here is the house as of this weekend! Its coming along nicely and its so exciting to go see it every weekend to see its progress and there isnt much left to do! This week they are doing cabinets so next week's pictures will really be exciting to see! I think they might be doing tile work this week too? It would be a great week to do concrete for the driveway and patios since its clear skies and warm sunshine all week. As of right now it will be done by Feb 28th, so that puts us closing the 1st week of March. Ok I'm starving and I'm going to go make some breakfast for me & my baby toad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO awesome! I am so excited for you. Ya keep posting about the house. I am so wanting to be in your shoes right now! I don't see a house in our future for like...5-7 years!!!
Post a Comment