Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our house!




Monday... Wednesday.... same thing. Just be happy you're getting this.
So since pictures are kind of hard to get a feel of things, I took a video for you. If you dont want to watch the 8 minute video, there are pictures for you.

The house is the cleanest its been since we moved in, other than before we moved in. Most the unpacking is done, however there are still odds and ends left. Artwork needs to be hung, pictures need to be printed to be put in frames, etc.
I swear I pick up and by the time the day is over its a bomb again. I picked up the kitchen three times and then it always looks like I've got serious unpacking still left at the end of the day. Especially the table. That has turned into the Issac dont touch pile, until I find a home for it.

Hope you enjoy the pictures or video - visitors are always welcome.



Ok so not picture.... some drama went on today, and I had a old friend stop by tonight. Maybe tomorrow, but the video is there. Its 9:13 and I havent had dinner yet.

Side note.... I may have a new job watching two kiddos at my house now... more on that scary story later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tour, boy you guys have got a lot of room. Jim would be envious of the garage. Little Issac is such a boy, doesn't look that much like a baby anymore.
Well, we will have to come out for a visit soon. Jules

Katrina said...

Enjoyed the video. You are making me tired reading all your posts! :) Although, my life sounds just about the same, and we are about to go through the whole craziness of moving too. Can't wait to come visit. I'd like to come to Utah this summer with the kids. Doesn't your neighborhood have a pool?