Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ughh....

I know, I know.... I've been super busy lately and blogging is just getting overwhelming because I have 1000's of pictures to go through. Ya, I know its not going to just blog itself and the pile is just going to get bigger and bigger. However there are more 'fun' things I'd rather be doing, or maybe NOT doing but takes priority.

So lately I've been painting. I painted our powder room RED. I'm not quite sure how I like it. Love the color, however now the white toilet and pedestal sink look pink... not such a fan. I started small, but dont let a powder room fool you. Painting around a toilet, sink, mirror and light fixture is a PIA. Next was the family room. I picked a cool grey/blue, however it looks more BLUE now that all the paint is up. Its funny how each wall looks a different color, at different times of the day. If the sun is shinning through bright, it looks BABY BLUE, bleh, but just soft light its a real cool ice blue. The family room is done and I just have 1 wall left in the kitchen, but I have to pull the fridge out to do that wall. Next week...

We've been staying pretty busy with dog watching, visitors and shopping. We got our tax money back and I bought myself a nice patio set at Sam's Club, we bought Issac a swing set at Costco and we'll be having Donavon's Uncle Donavon come and help us pour a new and larger patio and walkway, and add onto the driveway AND we'll be having someone put in a fence.

Life has been pretty good. The yard is in, the house is settled and we are living our new life and loving it. No more 45 miles to a Wal-mart or weekend trips to Salt Lake and staying with family. We have our OWN place and our OWN lives. It is amazing.

I'll try my best to get caught up. No promises though, because we're starting a new hobby....

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Enjoyed reading all your new posts. Isaac is getting so big:( Miss you guys!!!