Help! I need some bad! People keep telling me that I need to rest and stop being so busy and I wear them out with my to-do lists but lets be real. Lately 90% of my time is spent loafing because I'm so exhausted, or in pain.
I went to Costco, Target & Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday. By the time I got home I was beat. Then my pelvis and hips killed until this morning. I'm really hoping sleeping w/ a pillow between my legs last night helped. However it was a rough night of waking up in pain, too hot or needing to pee.
However I've got to get my butt in gear! There are things I have to do and things I'd really love to do. The love to do sounds much more fun to me, however the have to do's need to be done before I can get out the love to do's. Catch 22. Then the love to do's turn into have to do's again. Make sense? Clean up the messy house so I can get out fun things to do, but then fun things make a mess. Its a vicious cycle really. Annoying.
I just wish I wasn't so uncomfortable and tired!!! And had a maid. That would be really nice. I'm so sick of playing maid. BLAH. Why is it that once I get the house clean it cant be maintained?! I feel like I'm the only one who understands the concept of pick up, or cares if the house is clean.
Donavon has my car today (I have his, but if you ever tried to put Issac's car seat in Donavon's Lexus you'd understand) so I'm carless today. Perfect reason why I should be super productive. You can bet the minute he gets home he's getting slammed with a to-do list as well. Christmas lights, put them away, and away isn't in heap on the living room floor (in his defense when he took them down, they were frozen so he couldn't neatly put them away) but they are no longer frozen.......
He's going to hate me this weekend. Nazi Eleasa is back.
Rant over. Now get to it! Chop chop!
No comments:
Post a Comment