Saturday, June 11, 2011

Toy Story

As mentioned in my last post, Issac LOVES the dirt. I have tried so very hard to keep his toys inside. To no avail. He sneaks them outside the minute I turn my back. I have given up. Whatever, ruin your toys. While he was out playing the flower bed drip line came on to his excitement. What better than dirt and water? Yes, much to my demise now his toys are not only dirty, they are caked in mud. Just so happens this bed he plays in, I ripped up the bulbs and haven't had the money to invest in new plants, so the water pools to feed nothing but his love for being dirty.

I had to capture his boyness. Here are some pictures I took.

{Notice he's in his 'big boy' Lightening McQueen undies? Not potty Trained yet, but we're slowly introducing the coolness of it}



{Notice the "bee" aka baby blankie in the background? He drug it out there with him}


 {Click on it to see full size}


{Being lazy and messing with editing, I used the good ol lazy method instead of doing layers}


 {Look at that dirty face! Gross!}



{My personal favorite, Buzz Lightyear and his mud bath}






{I was swinging with Issac & Katie the other night and really enjoying the view from the swing}



1 comment:

Joan said...

A busy boy in action, also love the shot from the backyard, what a view.