Issac was pretty excited about it. I wouldn't think finding snow pants for a 3 year old would be so hard, but it is. I've never seen them. However I've only been looking at places like Costco, Wal-Mart, Old Navy. I'm not a big mall shopper. In fact the last time I was in a mall - was last year for Issac's Christmas photos! Wait - no I lie. My Mom drug us to the mall once after Katie was born, she was looking for a Coach purse - and I went once while pregnant to get Katie a few blankies, in which I went to 1 store and was out of there before they even knew I was there! Now that I think about it... Maybe that isn't something to brag about? Meh. Whatever.
Back to the fact that is snowed - and that has been the only snow we've had this year (that stuck and didn't melt before it hit the ground). Today is the official mark of December, not bad!
We let Issac loose in the backyard with his 4 wheeler, and then eventually let Diesel out too. They had a blast playing in it. Issac thought it was pretty funny to throw snow at Diesel and watch him try to catch it, then look around confused as to where it went.
It didn't last long. It was cold and his "globes" weren't keeping his hands warm enough.
Meanwhile inside Miss Katie who could careless about her first snow played happily in her exersaucer.
No comments:
Post a Comment