Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a day late on this one, but I hope everyone got their Christmas cards in time. If you didn't get one here it is. The pictures are from my sister {She started up a business this year} and I designed the card myself. Stay tuned for a Christmas post - this year has been... hectic? Issac was very sick the week of Christmas, had him in the ER at one point. He is now feeling much better, but I am starting to feel sick. I'm not sure if its my "typical" gut issues or if its more so I guess we'll see. Either way I loaded up on my gut medicines to help me out a bit. Maybe if I'm not barfy sick and its just my everyday gut ache I'll be able to get caught up while Donavon is off hunting this weekend. Lets hope for the best, I think Issac and I have had the stomach flu 4 or 5 times this year. You know its bad when you lose count!

{Click on the photo for a larger view}



No comments: