Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Record breaking & new tricks!

Attention!!! We have a new record! I snapped this pictures earlier today while Katie was "napping" and now I'm blogging it. {I would have done it earlier if the previous post hadnt taken 100 years to upload the photos... Hence the reason why I never blog much. IT TAKES FOR.EV.ER.} But If you'll excuse me I need to go fix the same situation before I get into this post... hang tight...

OK - I think we have success.

So the other day {Sunday} When I did the Christmas post, we had just gotten home from Donavon being set apart in his new calling and Katie went down for a "nap". I got to blogging and the boys were downstairs doing whatever they do. I kept hearing this banging noise. I thought it was maybe Issac but then thought nooo.... that is coming from upstairs. I grabbed my camera and entered to find this:


Its her new favorite thing to do - so today I spied on her.



{"Lets see what happens when I drop my binky..."}

 {"oh shoot..."}

{Oh crap. Mom's busted. Look at that scowl she's giving me!!}

1 comment:

Katrina said...

The blog looks great!! I see blogger is getting fancy and letting you add pages now. :)

Katie is so cute. The fact that she's so petite reminds me of Anne Elyse. Tori got the tall gene and is now wearing stuff that AE wore when she was like 3 and 4. She is going to be 8 in May and can still wear some size 5T!!

Wish I was coming in March w/ mom and dad to see her! Maybe I will have to plan a trip just myself when I come down. Hey, if I could line up enough families to snap pictures of, it could pay for the ticket and be a business write-off, lol!