Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Irony

"I almost forgot!" I've been going through all my old posts and adding tags to them so I can find them easier, and I guess you too. I found a post "I almost forgot!" and it was Issac's Santa pictures from way long ago and it reminded me that I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

We DID go see Santa this year. You'll never believe it... Issac didnt cry at all! He didnt even get scared!!! Neither did Katie! Well at the end he kind of freaked her out and she was done, but thats pretty typical with a stanger for her.

So before I forget yet again... SANTA pictures!!!



Santa: What do you want for Christmas?
Issac: 'uhmm uh... uhm.... uhh...'
Mom: a 4 wheeler and dirt bikes?
Issac: yeah... dirt bikes
Santa: what does sissy want?
Issac: dolls
Santa: what does Mommy want?
Issac: uhmmm uhhh...
Santa: How about a BMW?
Mommy: HA! I wish!

No comments: