Friday, May 4, 2012

Eeeek

Totally slacking again. I didnt even LOOK at the blog in April. Honestly if I didn't have so much to do right now I'd hunker down and get 'er done. BUT.... Lets be real. This is how life has been lately...

After a severe 'bout of constipation Katie was still inconsolable. Turns out she has double ear infections AND is cutting 6 new teeth all at once. She's on the mend.... and wait for it... Issac has a temp of 101+ with a sore throat complete with blisters. So now he's on the mend, I hope and both of them are currently napping. I must say I've gotten super lucky this week and they both have taken naps.

That should be crunch time right? HA! If only!

I've been waking up at 5:25AM for the last 2 weeks to do Insanity workouts in the church gym. I am wiped out. Lets not even mention my thyroid issues that completely wipe me clean of energy when I get to sleep until 8am - lets just make things harder and wake up earlier! So by 8-9am when Katie wakes up I'm seriously struggling to stay alive. Folks, I am zonked out by 9:30 every night. Once the kids are in bed at 8pm I head on up to bed. If I'm lucky I'm asleep before 9:15.

Its like pulling teeth to get me up and moving. I've seriously never been so tired in my life. I'm not exactly sure if its still Epstein-Barr AND my thyroid or just my thyroid. Ugh. Whatever it is. I am D.O.N.E with it. Can we PLEASE move on?! I am struggling big time.

I've even started eating healthier and cut out all my juices and soda pop. Just water & milk. You'd think with lifestyle changes such as exercising 6 days a week, and eating healthy one would feel better right? Yeah I wish.

My house is always a utter disaster, laundry never gets put away, and its like climbing Mt. Everest to make dinner.

All I want to do is sleep. Its starting to really get to me. I feel like a loser of a Mom & Wife.

Having said all that - I WILL get some blogging done soon. Issac just started T-ball the other week and I have some awesome video and pictures I need to share. Oh and like 10 years worth of other things like Donavon's birthday and who knows what else.

Don't let me forget ok? But seriously, I've been trying to tackle the laundry for 2 weeks and its still the same ol mess on my bedroom floor. I did vacuum and mop the floors downstairs today. That is a major accomplishment. See, that's sad huh?

UGH. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?! I HATE THIS!!! I WANT MY BODY BACK!!!! I seriously could SCREAM I'm so unbelievably frustrated. Going to the Dr for my monthly blood draw & visit Monday. Bleh.

No comments: