Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Faces

Miss Katie has a talent for making faces. One day while we were outside I took some pictures because it had been awhile and the kids where having fun. Or at least I thought so until I uploaded the pictures and this is what I found. I was chuckling because Katie has so many facial expressions. Most of them have attitude! I have no idea where she gets it from either.


{The "Im having so much fun!"}

{"Dont you tell me what to do woman!"}

{The plotting my next move}

{I'll piss him off if I want thank you!}

{Swinging sucks, I dont get why he likes it so much}

{ehhh I think I'm gonna spew...}

{Yup... I hate swinging.}

{I hate you too.}

{Sooo... are you ever going to let me out or what?}

{whoa... yup here comes breakfast...}

{Ok seriously...}

{Meh I guess this is ok}

{Ok maybe a teeny bit fun}

{Ok. Nope. Changed my mind. I'm done.}

{What you barking at Dog? Shut up}

{Thats so dumb}

{Fine I'll sit here and pout about it}

{I dont care what you do}

{Haha! So funny!}

{Did you take a stupid pill Mom?}

{Oh my gosh! I'm eating COOKIES for breakfast! Did she take a stupid pill or what?!}


 {He's kind of annoying Mom}

No comments: