I knew with her Lupus she wouldn't be around forever, I just never imagined she'd be gone so fast. Soon after marrying Donavon it kind of hit me that sooner or later I would have to be supporting my husband through this one day, and it scared me like nothing else. Donavon has a special bond with his mother, its unlike any other bond I've seen between a mother and son, it was truly out of this world. To top it off, Issac and her shared this same bond.
We are utterly devastated and still trying to wrap our minds around it all.
Her Funeral will be Saturday the 28th and a viewing Friday the 27th. I just cant believe this is all happening. I will write more later when I can get it together, if that is possible?
{July 27, 2007 - Our Wedding Day - Little did we know in 5 years we'd be doing her funeral}
{March 22, 2011 - Approximately 1-2 hours after Katie's birth}
{Winter of 2008 - holding "my Issac" as she called him}
No comments:
Post a Comment