So I've been feeling baby kicks for quite a few weeks now but Donavon has been growing ever so jealous and bitter than he couldnt. He kept putting his hand on my belly and nothing. I kept saying 'you didnt feel that?!' FINALLY tonight - he was making jell-o and I told him to come feel once he was done because baby was going crazy. He was like why bother he will just stop like always. I thought for sure he'd miss the action but he didnt! I put his hand right where mine had been and we sat still and then he goes 'did he just kick right there' and I was like yup! Then baby kicked again, harder right in the same spot! You should have seen his face light up! Then again! It was priceless to see him - I thought he might start to cry. He is sooooo excited he can finally feel his baby boy kicking around in there. I'm glad he can finally feel it too - I was getting real sick of "false alarms" and him not feeling it. Now if he'd just leave my bladder alone!
Update on my dinner strike - Donavon wondered around our small kitchen for quite awhile and finally decided on steaks and potatoes. The steaks are thawing and I agreed I'd start the baked potatoes while he was at volleyball. I suppose this isnt a full strike yet but I will give him points for finding something to eat because I havent gone to the grocery store in about 2 weeks. OOPS! He just has to cook it now!
1 comment:
that is so neat that donovan felt the baby kick!! i love that feeling! justin actually starts to get sick of me telling him to come feel it - but every time she does (and with jorgen too) it is so neat! i wish guys could really understand what it feels like when they kick inside you - it's so amazing! i can't wait for you to be a mommy! it's the best!
Post a Comment