Monday, April 14, 2008
It's SUMMER!!!
Well.... for a day anyways.... It reached 80 degrees today at Dugway. We had really strong winds but they were warm winds so I was still pleased, even with the ocassional facial sand blasting outside. Oh it was so glorious!! We even had the cheapy window AC units going at work today! Ohhh soooo nice.... Sunday wasnt too bad either - not quite my temperature but today was PERFECT! Too bad it will probably snow 2 ft tomorrow or something lame like that. I hear the weather forcast is supposed to get chilly again then kinda warm, but then cold again... at least Friday is supposed to be the "warm day". It got me pretty excited about summer festivities. I am pretty disappointed that the Utah State Fair will probably have to be postponed until MAYBE next year AGAIN. Last year we didnt make it (Donavon's fault) and this year I'll be 9 months prego and ready to pop if i havent by then! BUMMER! oh well... it will be worth it :) I've got to say today reminded me of a Seattle Summer day - minus the sand blasting and water and boat... and ivars on lake union... ok, ok I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment