Friday, December 5, 2008

I...

I...
I am: awake before noon!! I was awake by 8am!! shocker I know.
I know: how to make better salsa than my sister (LOL, j/k, im not sure though, but its good)
I want: what dont I want? I want a designer house and fancy cars and jewlery.
I have: a cute little family. A Daddy, a Bubby and a Doggie
I dislike: hunting and sports
I feel: overwhelmed. I cant ever accomplish anything anymore and it piles up.
I hear: my baby boy talking to me. 'ooooo' sometimes it sounds like he says 'whoa'
I smell: my baby's foul breath. whats up with that? smells like sour milk. yuck.
I cry: when I'm frustrated and overwhelmed, same as my sister. or if someone says something mean to me and im hormonal.
I search: online at the housing market
I wonder: when the hell im going to get out of hell, its never going to come.
I regret: nothing. it does no good to regret, just learn from your mistakes.
I love: my family
I worry: about money, it was so much easier when i was single and i had control.
I remember: seattle, i miss it
I dance: with my baby
I don't: eat vegetables unless its potatoes, corn or salsa, or ketchup.
I argue: all the time, well its more of 'debate' not yelling.
I write: really long blog postings, but i dont care, its my blog and ill do what i want. i got so many lame complaints from family about long emails i stopped and figure if you care to know what im doing with my life, you can look here yourself.
I win: NOTHING, ugh. The only thing i've won decent was $90 on one pull on a penny slot in wendover. I'd say that was a good pull.
I lose: everything! i cant ever find anything these days.
I wish: I didnt live in Dugway. I hate it and I'm so ready for it to be over.
I listen: CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! I bought Josh Groban 'Noel' yesterday and have played it 5 times already.
I can usually be found: at home, not like there is anywhere to go out here. its a prison.
I am scared: ill never leave dugway, and what my baby just did in his pants. ew. it stinks bad.
I need: to MOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dugway is quicksand!!!!
I tag: everyone, or you have to change a poopy diaper!!! 1-2-3 NOT IT! dang it, im home alone.... eer...

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Yay you did my "tag!" Sounds like a little trip to Seattle is what you need. Good thing it's only a couple of weeks away. The kids are excited to meet their new cousin. Austin saw Issac's picture at mom and dad's last night and goes, "Who's that?" I said that's baby Issac, Auntie Eleasa's baby. He's out of her tummy now. I think he's a little confused, like how'd that baby get so big already?! You're not staying in Dugway by yourself the whole time Donavon is gone are you?