These are some pictures I took just yesterday of him playing in his exersaucer. I love him, he's so cute and happy. I tell ya in the morning when he wants to wake up and I dont it sure makes it easier when I'm greated with a big smile and a happy baby! How could you not just pick him up and squeeze him and give him a kiss or two, or a million.
3 comments:
He is SO cute Eleasa. I need to meet him and give him a squeeze.
I love his big ole' eyes! So dang cute!! Can't wait to meet him in person....next week?? Call me...
Your baby is cuter than mine. Oh wait, I don't have one anymore. But anywhoo, it was great to read your annual Christmas newsletter. Congratulations on a wonderful year full of blessings and important events. I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment