Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The best dog ever



I think the 'World's Best Dog Award' needs to go to Diesel the Destroyer II.

Not only is he a very well trained dog (might I add he's tested & passed and is an AKC Good Citizen) but Diesel is very good with Issac. Issac loves Diesel and claps his hands when he comes by. At first I could tell Diesel was annoyed with this new creature we called Issac but he's grown accustomed to him and has been a good boy. I just know they will be the best of buddies one day.

Issac loves to climb on Diesel and pinch and pull at him and stand up holding onto his collar and play with his dog tags since they jingle. Diesel withstands the pulling of the lips, tugging of the ears and loss of fur and doesnt even flinch.

Here are some pictures of my boys playing together. Its pretty hard to get a decent picture since they both move so much!


Diesel helping Issac walk. Issac was holding onto the sofa & turned around and grabbed Diesel instead!

Playing together (Diesel came and laid down next to Issac)

Giving Diesel bed time rubs

They even watch cartoons together!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I Love those pictures. Cute!!! I love that they're pals.

brenley said...

oh my! diesel is HUGE! those pictures are soo great! how fun that they play together! jorgen is afraid of dogs so it's good issac is not going to have that phobia at all! cute cute boy!