Sunday, May 31, 2009

A trip to Mesquite

This weekend we went away for the weekend and went down to Mesquite, NV. Donavon's parents were going down and have free hotel rooms and were able to get us a free room so we headed on down with them on Thursday afternoon.
We stopped in at IN-N-OUT Burger in St. George and had some yummy food. The closest thing I can get to Dick's in Utah. We met Donavon's brother Daryck & his wife Jenny and little cousin Meagan there and had dinner with them.

Happy boys after eating some IN-N-OUT! YUMMY!!


We didnt win big money, I thought for sure I was going to win $20,000 but it didnt happen. However Donavon's dad hit a jackpot of $648 - that just on one machine and not including all his other winnings! I think he stole my luck! I also played my first game of 21 - and on my first hand I got 21! Beat that! We also went swimming but Issac was not a fan by all means! The pool wasnt heated and the hot tub was obviously too hot. And there were roaches around the hot tub. Yuck.



It was a pretty fun weekend and it was nice to spend some time with Donavon's parents,, and let Issac play with one of his only cousins about his age. Meagan turns 1 year this week!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

You are SO cute! Your little bud is back Girl! Way to go! I hope I slim down as fast as you after having a baby! Looks like a super fun trip!