Sunday, May 3, 2009

Break in the storm

For those of you who are living in the Holy Land you know that the weather has been a little bi-polar lately. One day it is 80 and sunshine and the next its 45 and pouring rain. Yesterday on our way home from SLC we hit a bad rain storm, there had to have been a couple inches of water on the highway and it was raining so hard that no matter how fast you turned on your wipers you just couldnt see! Now I grew up in the land of the rain and have NEVER seen a rain storm like that before! However today was nice; well until now (the storm is moving in). We cleaned out the garage in a 'pre-move' cleaning and I snapped some pictures around the yard. My tulips are FINALLY in bloom, however the flowers I bought and planted two weeks ago, dead. Nice. Waste of $60. A couple days after it froze and then it just dumped rain for a week and I think it was a bit much for the new flowers.
Here are some pictures of today.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

You got some great pics there....love the one of Diesel with his lip snarling up and then ones of your munchkin standing and then with his grumpy faces...too dang cute!

Burkhardt Family said...

Too cute! I have always seen Fuller in Issac, now he is looking more like his daddy. Love the pic of Diesel.