I was nervous since it didnt start until 8pm - Issac usually is in bed between 8:30-9pm. He did pretty well, I'm sure the non stop excitement helped.
We went a little early to get a good seat, and one that wasnt facing the sorching and blinding sun. We succeeded and even had some time to kill before it all started. Issac liked checking out the horses and cows. Too bad I didnt check my camera before we left, my battery died shortly after it started. I sure wish it had lasted a bit because mid rodeo we went to get treats and Issac got to get up close and personal with the horses.
On the upside, I didnt get flung with poo this year. Long story short for those who never heard it; Donavon and I went to this rodeo before we were married, we were sitting in the grandstands enjoying it and one of the horses that was in the arena bucking around dislodged some dry crusty poo from its hoof and it went flying up into the sky and traveled across the arena and hit yours truly and shattered into small poo particles. I was covered in small poo particles. What perfume is that, that you're wearing? Oh you like it? Its called Poo de Rodeo.
The little boy sitting next to me must have liked it {the new perfume} because, this same year I got felt up by a 3 or 4 year old boy. I was sitting there enjoying the festivities and felt something touch my silky smooth leg. I looked down and there was a little boy that took up residence in the empty seat next to me and he had his thumb in his mouth and was rubbing my leg with the other hand. Right behind my knee. Ever so softly and Lord knows what he was thinking about. I elbowed Donavon to check it out and we just kinda sat there not really sure what to do.... Thankfully his Dad caught him and was apologizing and embarassed, we all joked about it. A few minutes later when Dad was lost in the rodeo again.... my new shaved leg fan was at it again. Caught, again.... went back to rubbing later.... He was pretty much rubbing my silky legs off and on the whole time. Glad they were smooth for him.
I consider this year's rodeo trip a success. Issac was good, and we all had fun together as a little family; and no poo and the only ones feeling me up were Donavon & Issac.
The end.
1 comment:
I wish we could see a good Rodeo, they are fun times
Post a Comment