Sunday, January 2, 2011

Issac's pictures

I finally got Issac's 2 year pictures done. I've been waiting to post them since they were Christmas presents. He started out by crying for about 45 minutes. Got him calmed down and then he refused to show his face to her and kept playing with his back towards her. I wanted to do in-studio pictures because I didnt want a wintery or Christmasy type picutre {I'm not the biggest fan of seasonal pictures I think they usually look tacky}. I wanted something I can hang on my wall and not say 'oh that was fall or winter'. He eventually wanted outside though, so we let him go. Her studio was in a very industrial area so I'll admit I was really nervous how they'd turn out {and by industrial I mean behind 'the men's club', which looked like it had shut down}. He had fun splashing in puddles and playing in the snow. It was FREEZING! So we were there for awhile and I'm glad she got some good shots of my boy!


















1 comment:

Rachel said...

Anna came in while I was looking at your cute pictures and said, "Hey I think that is my cousin Issac. When I can go play with him? He is so cute!" I say Ditto that! XXOO