Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello?

Anyone out there? I know my Mom & Grandma read the blog but does anyone else?

PS - We lost the contest and didnt win $500. Thanks....

7 comments:

Janelle said...

I do! But I guess you knew that. I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes, too.

Karin Noyes said...

I read your blog, I'm just not good at commenting.

Kristine said...

i do i do. i love hearing about you and your cute fam.

Meagan said...

You're funny. I sometimes wonder the same thing about our blog. But, I don't really care if anyone else reads it since I do it mostly just for us. Easier to journal/scrapbook via blog than on paper...for me anyways.

Rachel said...

Sorry about the new chairs that did not happen! XXOO

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I read you blog!!! Love your little family!

Katrina said...

What about me? I'm just a little slow. Better late than never. You do crack me up. Love the pics. I can't wait to get my hands on Katie again. She's getting chunky!