Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grandpa Yate's Farm

Last weekend one of Donavon's cousins got married so we decided it would be a perfect time to venture down to Mona and show off Issac to Grandma & Grandpa Yates and everyone else too. For those of you who dont know, Grandma & Grandpa Yates live down in Mona with a gorgeous view of the Mona resevoir and have a little farm; not as big as it used to be so I'm told but it sure counts as a farm in my book.

I've got an obession with cows, I dont know why and I dont know where it came from but I LOVE cows, I think they are cute, especially the babies! I couldnt resist when I saw the cows, I made Donavon go get the camera!
Diesel isnt the only one apprently who has a licking interest in Issac - to be honest I was quite scared with my back turned and my child's head right there. Those cows were VERY curious and just wanted a lick or two. Here are some of the pictures.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Fun! In the first pic Issac looks like he's laughing. :)

Meagan said...

I think cows are cute too! :) And, don't tell me you are already back into your pre-prego jeans...it took me a good 4 months before I was even close to being there. You look great and Issac is adorable!