Thursday, September 11, 2008

I got a coin!

I got my very first coin!! AND to top it off, it is from a General! Yeah, bet you dont have one of those! Donavon was driving around General Gilman of the Great Plains Regional Medical Command today and he said that I deserve a coin because I let him leave me home alone just 1 week post partum with a newborn. He also gave Donavon one but he said that his wife deserves her own too! Woohoo! They dont just go around handing them out, especially a General! I feel so special!

Now I'm guessing you'll want to know the status of the Korea thing. Unfortunately due to all the storms and what not the Sergeant Major who likes us was unable to come. I guess just too much planning going on for storm aid or something. However Donavon brought up the issue with a few others who can help and who also work closely with her so hopefully she gets word of it. So back to square one... sit and wait.

No comments: