Saturday, September 20, 2008

Korea is out

A quick update while I wait for things to upload on youtube...

Korea is out, if you havent already heard. We found out last week that if Donavon re-signs on for another year that they will drop his orders to Korea and he can go to recruiting school and be a recruiter for the Army instead. So the end of November he has to sign away another year of his life and the orders will be deleted. Sometime, probably Jan or Feb he will have to go to school for 9 weeks to learn the job and then once he is done we will be moving. You can make a list of places you'd like to go but no promises. We will be selecting places where we have family first and that is affordable as well.

So that is great news! However, South Korea is one of the places on the list. Lets just hope we still dont get stuck with it!!! I guess if we do we will know that for some reason we NEED to go to South Korea right? You'd think with such great news I would have posted earlier and told the whole world but I'm so busy with Issac and when I do have free time I like to sleep.

So good bye to South Korea AND Dugway. I cant wait to get out of this hell hole. Pardon my french but its the truth. I cant wait for a REAL grocery store and REAL businesses. Wow.... civilization, I cant wait! Its like getting out of prison on parole!

1 comment:

brenley said...

yay! we hadn't heard! that is great news! we'll pray you end up somewhere near family...maybe northern california near us? our babies could grow up for a few years together;) he is so cute! and the binky video does remind me of maggie simpson! so funny! hope you're getting lots of rest!