Issac had his 15 month check on the 7th and as usual is a happy healthy boy (until they stab in repeatedly 4 times in the legs...)
He is 30.2 inches tall (25th percentile)
He weighs in at 21.19 lbs (10th percentile)
and his head is still 18 inches.
to compare with the last visit, at 12 months...
He was 28.5 inches tall (10th percentile)
He weighed in at 20.11 lbs
and his head was 18 then too.
So he's grown a bit and hasn't really put on much weight. The doctor said some kids plateau like he has and then they will slowly gain more.
Now I better get back to my whirlwind of chores! I Baked 2 apple pies and a chocolate cream pie yesterday for the Company Christmas party tonight - and wrote a Christmas letter, printed a million copies, and sealed and wrote a message in 37 Christmas cards, and then I realized that I forgot to print more pictures so the rest will be finished today. Sorry if they are late. I also ran out to Erda, UT with my Father inlaw and got some jerky from Thompson's. The BEST jerky you'll ever have. Plus ran some errands on top of all that. AND took care of Issac. Busy busy busy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment