Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just have to say Christmas is so much better with a kid! Issac is more into it, likes opening up presents and loves toys! It's almost as much fun as being the kid again!

He stuck every food piece in his mouth and tasted it, then threw it. Must be like a dog lifting his leg... just got to slober it all so that everyone else knows it's his.

Mmm hamburgers!
Here is all of Issac's loot. He got a kitchen, complete with 102 piece food set (102 mommy pick up food set), a shopping cart, a leap frog doggy who talks, sings and knows Issac's name, his favorite food (candy) and his favorite animal (dog) and favorite color (blue) from Grandma & Grandpa Strain (the thing is amazing, I think I like it more than he does), a frog pod (toy holder for the bath tub), a big boy Elmo towel & bubble bath, a magna-doodle for church, a table & chair set from Grandma & Grandpa Fuller, Air Buddy the DVD & 102 Dalmations from Diesel, a Cars story book & magna-doodle to draw the cars from the Mang cousins, a 'old school' Little People barn set, lots of story books, some puzzles, a footy ball annnnd a corn popper (I think thats what they are called, that thing he can push around and the balls pop around in it...).

Spoiled? Never. You cant tell that his parents are the babies can you?



Diesel got a gigantic bone, some special dog treats & some new clothes (collar & leash). He was in a catch 22 with that bone. He wanted it so bad, but it was sooo cold outside! Here he is giving me his sad puppy dog eyes hoping I take pity on him and let him and that bone in the house.



Here is Issac helping Diesel put on his leash. Another thing we've never shown him, yet he picked up from us.

And the best picture of the day..... Dont worry that nasty bone is still in the plastic wrap. How sweet, they are both sharing the bone together. Such good sharers!

Here are some videos from the day, I accidently deleted one that I thought was just a crappy picture, turns out it was a video. Oops, good one Eleasa.



1 comment:

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh! That pic of him eating the dog bone...awesome!! Glad you guys had a nice Christmas...