Auntie Katrina brought her a tutu when she came down the other week. Thought I'd slap it on her and take some shots. She wasn't impressed; every time she'd flail her arms she'd grab a handful of tulle and pull it up to her face. It was plenty big so don't you worry there will be more tutu pictures in the future. Sorry Katie bug.
Issac is warming up to her. He still has his moments when he wants her gone and needs my undivided attention. However sometimes its just not possible and that's when the problem starts. Tuesday morning he woke up and she was snug as a bug in my bed so I left her and got him up. After about a half hour he looked at me with this puzzled look and said "bee???" and threw up his arms like I don't know! I said "baby?", he shook his head and said "bee?" again. I asked him if he was looking for baby and he shook his head yes again so I told him she was upstairs in Mommy's bed and he went running up there, climbed up on the side of the bed and then looked at me like why did you leave her there?
Occasionally we catch him trying to console her with her bottle or binky, and other times he's spitting raspberries in her direction, covering his ears or throwing a blanket over his head.
Katie is growing like a weed, almost out of her newborn clothes and in a few 3 month size outfits. She still wakes up around 1:30, 4:30 and 6:30, and she goes to bed between 10 and 11pm. Still loves to eat, and boy does she get mad if she has to wait. She's quite the strong little lady, when she's on her tummy she scoots by pushing her knees into the ground, I think I may be in trouble. Bath time is still a favorite, I think she'd be content to stay in the tub all day. The car seat? Not so much. She's not a fan of it nor the car.
{the cutest video ever.}
No comments:
Post a Comment