I entered us into a contest earlier this month that our home builder was putting on. McArthur Homes was looking for your home building story and a picture of your family and your McArthur home. It took me all of five minutes to enter it and lo and behold we were selected as one of ten finalists. The prize for the finalists was a professional family photo shoot. All of the family photos and their stories have been put onto their blog and are now up for voting. The family with the most votes wins a $500 Visa gift card!
So we need your help!! We need you to go and vote for us! Each person (over the age of 18) is allowed two votes. Here are the ways to vote:
1. Go to McArthur Homes blog and write a comment of some sort under our families post - make sure its OUR post! Here is the link to their blog. You can write anything, each comment counts as 1 vote. Only 1 comment per person. http://www.utahnewhomeblog.com/2011/04/bank-for-your-buck-strain-family.html
2. For a second vote you can find McArthur Homes on Facebook and "like" them. There you will find a homeowner contest tab (on the left) - a picture of each family will be there and click on our pretty little faces and cast your vote. It is unsure that if you automatically "unlike" them after voting if your vote will still count so we are being told to "like" them until May 9th when the contest is over. Then you may "unlike" them if you wish. Go "like" them now! http://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/ow8hvr17
I absolutely love the photos that Abbey Kyhl with AK Studio & Design did. I cant wait to see the proofs! If the family photos are all we win I'll be happy. BUT... I do have an empty living room that is crying for some furniture. With a $500 Visa gift card I could be pretty dang close to buying 2 chairs to put in there.
So puh-lease, oh please, go vote for us! We will love you forever! Oh and go ahead and spam us to your friends and family!

No comments:
Post a Comment