Katie bug is doing well! Her favorite things are still sleeping and eating. She sleeps pretty well at night, even better if she can snuggle you in bed. Big brother Issac is slowly accepting her pressence. Yesterday he struck up an interest with her and her binkies. We practiced how to give Sissy her binkies. She even gets a kiss here and there. Issac also helped Mom give Sister her first bath at home this week, she really enjoyed the nice warm water and was content to relax in the tub. Issac's warming back up to Mom too, thank goodness. However he still has his moments.
Dad goes back to work Monday, wish us luck. Especially since Tuesday is her first Dr appt and I have an errand to run. I'm scared.
Here are some pictures of my beautiful baby girl...
Ps - My jeans fit by 1 week postpartum, buttoned, zipped & no muffin top. Just sayin'...
2 comments:
Go girl fitting into your jeans!!! It took me a few weeks because I was so destroyed down there jeans scared me!!!!!
She is adorable! I love all her dark hair. ooo the smell of newborn babies...I miss that!
she is sooo cute. i want to come over and snuggle her.
congrats on the jeans! ha, that is awesome. hot mama!
Post a Comment