Issac really enjoyed finding all his eggs. He was so excited to see what was in each one. The ones with money were a big hit! Jelly beans, not so much.
After our Easter egg hunt we bombed on down to Provo. Bleh. Our niece Gina was being blessed, she was born back at the end of December. Donavon and I both got in the car after and both said "I will never live in Provo". Its so incredibly fake, and I told him student wards are worse. Makes you want to gag. If I had to attend one of those wards I wouldn't. I'd go inactive. Cheesy & fake. That sums up Provo.
That aside we had a great time with the family. After we went to Robert's house for a little family dinner & Easter egg hunt. Somewhere during that time Issac was clobbered with his cousin's foot right in the eye. I'm not sure what happened since the one who did it had a completely different story than the one who witnessed it, however I know he was flinging himself around on the swing and I'm sure Issac was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. His little eye swelled up pretty good, and now its black and blue. I'm glad I got my Easter pictures before we left!
Black eye aside, Issac killed his cousins at the Easter egg hunt. He picked out the best eggs. The $5 egg, and a $1 egg. Some of the others had candy but there weren't many with money, and only one with $5! Way to go Issac! Daddy was sure proud! That brought his grand total for the day to $8. Mom put quarters and a dollar in his eggs at home too. I mean... the Easter bunny did.
We had a great Easter, very relaxed. Issac might have another story though. Poor kiddo.
The Shiner... it doesnt look bad there but its worse now.
No comments:
Post a Comment